Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our team by adding a motorcycle technician to our workshop in Brentwood.
S&D Motorcycles has been established for nearly 30 years in the Brentwood area and with the growth of our sales, service & accessories the business is now looking for someone to join our specialist team.
Whilst we are ideally looking for someone with a good level of workshop experience, we are open-minded when considering applications for those who may not have qualifications but do have the practical experience.
Due to the vast range of motorcycles our customer’s own no two days will be the same in our workshop, one day you could be restoring a classic motorcycle and the next carrying out diagnosis on the latest motorcycles on the market.
Predominantly your daily tasks will include:
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components.
- Replacing tyres
- Sales Preparation
What are we looking for in a technician?
- A valid motorcycle license would be preferred
- A passion for motorcycles
- Strong attention to detail
- Someone who is punctual and reliable
- Up to 25% discount on parts and accessories
- Discounts on S&D motorcycles that are for sale
- Holiday Pay
- Free MOT for your personal motorcycle
- Free on-site parking
Salary is competitive dependant on your ability/experience.
Hours are Tuesday-Friday 08:30-17:30, Saturday 08:30-14:00.
If this job is something you are interested in please contact us below.