JACKET AVAILABLE IN 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 – More sizes to come
TROUSER AVAILABLE IN 32, 34, 38 & 40 – More sizes to come
PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH COMBINATION OF SIZES YOU WOULD LIKE WHEN YOU ORDER!
The jacket is made from a hard wearing 750 denier, 225gsm brushed nylon and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating, which offers a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish. Additionally, the jacket is supported by the W2 inner drop liner which has a:
• Waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and great performance
• Breathability rating 10,000g m2/24h. This means 10,000 grams of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry
COMFORT & SAFETY
The extra-large water-resistant airflow panels aid internal ventilation. Even in the rain, these will allow excellent levels of breathability as the inner drop liner is able to repel any moisture, therefore enabling the air to continue to flow around the lining and out the back of the jacket. The benefits of this is that not only can the vents continuously be left open, but this gives the rider options as to the type of riding they want to do.
The jacket has a full body coverage of the Outlast® lining. This thermal regulating fabric is designed to control body temperature. Originally designed for NASA to protect astronauts from temperature fluctuations in space, Wolf were pioneers in applying Outlast® technology in motorcycling apparel over 15 years ago.
Outlast® technology utilises phase change materials that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. As the skin gets hot, the heat is absorbed, and as it cools, that heat is released- it means this jacket can be worn for riding in all weather conditions.
The stretch motion panel to the elbow and the full length stretch motion panel on the sides of the jacket, enable maximum movement on the bike and allows the garment to contour around the rider. These features, along with the multiple arm and waist adjusters offer the most customised fit.
Moreover, details like the Amara shoulder panels and soft touch corduroy lined collar with rolled corduroy cigar finishing, prevents neck rubbing. These features alongside the corduroy neck closure, further add to the comfort levels and means the rider can forget about what they are wearing and enjoy the ride.
Like the Titanium Outlast® jacket, the Titanium Outlast® jean:
• Is 100% waterproof; made from a hard wearing 750 denier, 225gsm brushed nylon and DWR (Durable Water Repellant) coating which offers a soft, abrasion and tear resistant finish
Additionally, the jean is supported by the W2 inner liner which has a:
• Waterproof rating of over 10,000mm/cm2 Hydrostatic Head, for superior levels of water repellence, breathability and great performance
• Breathability rating 10,000g/m2/24hr. This means 10,000 gms of moisture vapor can pass through a square metre of the fabric over a 24-hour period – keeping the rider dry
• Has extra-large water-resistant airflow panels on the thighs to aid internal ventilation. Furthermore, the jean has full coverage of the Outlast® lining (except the seat area), which helps regulate body temperature- enabling the jean to be worn for riding in all weather conditions
The stretch motion panels to the lower back and knees help maximise movement on the bike. Along with the waist adjusters these features enable the jean to offer the most tailored fit. Moreover, details like the Amara knee panels and rolled cuffs along with the embroidered reflective logos, all add to the comfort and safety levels of this high specification jean.