Designed specifically for women, the Stella WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove offers high levels of insulation and protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
- Combination of leather and softshell on the backhand with a goat leather palm for high levels of durability and rider comfort.
- Stretch fourchettes for high amounts of comfort and flexibility.
- Primaloft Silver 80g insulation on top of hand offers excellent thermal properties.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Synthetic leather reinforcement with hard PU palm slider to provide abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
- Ergonomic wrist closure and large cuff closure for ease of use.
- Arshield fabric insert on thumb for enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.